Monday, November 16, 2009

ITS A GIRL!


After going back to get an ultrasound twice, the tech believes the baby to be a girl. The tech told us she was 80% sure it was a girl. We are hoping to confirm this at our 20 week ultrasound. We are so excited and for now have decided on the name Evelynne Christine. The morning sickness is finally 100% gone for which both Bruce and myself are VERY thankful. Next week marks 20 weeks, I cant believe we are almost half way there already! 

I am starting to feel some movements, the hits and kicks feel funny, but I love feeling them. Bruce can't feel anything on the outside yet, but I'm sure it wont be too much longer. Not much else new is going on with the pregnancy. Both baby and I are happy and healthy. Below is a picture of Evelynne laying on her belly at 18wks. Her head is on the left side of the picture, you can see her left arm, and her spine as well. Doctors said she looked great! 

Sorry it has taken me so long to update the blog. Life has been crazy at the Baker household. Bruce broke his toe, and then had to have surgery on his hand. Taking care of him, 2 dogs, and myself is like having a full time job again! 

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Will try to keep up with all the posting through the holidays. 







No comments:

Post a Comment